For over 25 years, SkillCheck has been helping thousands of organizations across the globe identify candidates with the right skills, knowledge and abilities for the job. We offer hundreds of ready-to-use test titles, a mobile-enabled platform featuring integrations with many of the top ATS and HRIS providers, and a proven dedication to providing top-notch client service.
We partner with our clients to provide the best value in the assessments industry by focusing on providing a great candidate testing experience regardless of the device being used, and offering competitive and flexible pricing. Our large library of proven test titles, and our ability to efficiently tailor solutions to fit your needs makes it easy to get started and begin realizing value quickly.
“Findly is a top online assessment provider in the US, and the industry leaders in high-volume assessments for retail, hospitality, healthcare and gaming.”
- Highly configurable and easy-to-use administration and reporting platform requires no user training
- Administer online assessments in a proctored or un-proctored setting
- Attractive, mobile-enabled testing experience can be used on almost any device
- Very large library of ready-to-use skills, knowledge, behavioral and cognitive assessments covers almost any testing need with relevant, up-to-date content
- Integrated with many of the top ATS and HRIS systems, and easily integrated with custom workflows
- Comprehensive assessment reports require no training to interpret
- Full range of selection process, job analysis, validation, and business outcome consulting services available via Findly’s team of in-house I/O Psychologists
For Companies / Clients
- View our continuously updated online catalog here.
- View our client support forum to find help or submit an issue ticket.
- Click here to view our system requirements.
- View our listing of currently integrated ATS/HRIS
- Experience our tests reports for a few basic test types by clicking below:
Skill simulation testing:
For Channel Partners
Click here to link to our assessment distributor knowledge-base.
For Candidates / Test Takers
If you are experiencing issues with online testing, please visit our support forum to find help and submit a trouble ticket.
Employers: Get an Account
High quality talent fuels your organization’s performance, and making even small improvements in your selection process can result in large, measurable gains in your company’s performance.
SkillCheck provides one of the largest selections of assessments in the market, and all of our products are:
- Scientifically proven
- Continuously updated
Want to talk to someone about getting an account?
Call 844-686-9851 to speak to a representative.
Who are we?
Read more about who we are and the services we offer.
Read more about our solutions.
Healthcare Services Profile
Hire for Better Patient Care.
Workplace Reasoning Assessment
A New Solution for Better Business Performance.