Findly is an awesome, high-growth company. Findly helps companies find, engage and hire the best possible people in the shortest time at the lowest possible cost.
We’re searching for an experienced IO psychologist to be part of the assessment team with responsibility for data analytics research, development of new assessment products, and management of consulting projects related to the implementation of talent management and assessment solutions for our clients.
This position will be responsible for executing against the assessment and data analytics strategy to realize the vision and growth for Findly’s assessment clients worldwide.
- Participate in thought leadership, communication, and strategic decisions for find.ly’s assessment practice
- Takes the lead in supporting sales efforts including solution architecture and pricing for corporate level client proposals
- Leads the efforts to conduct data modeling on talent management topics establishing research models that will integrate social sourcing through assessment and selection information for clients and overall for the organization
- Acts as lead consultant on projects involving development and validation of assessment solutions, performing competency modeling or job analyses, criterion validation of standard and custom assessments ongoing analysis and validation of existing assessment solutions. Supports larger client projects in this area
- Leads and contributes to development and validation of new assessment solutions, including tests, simulations, interviews, and assessment centers
- Works with content development and programming groups to ensure product quality and innovation
- Leads and contributes input into the design of new products or service offerings and other strategic projects
Qualifications and Experience
A master’s degree is required, a PhD is preferred. Seven to 10 years of experience with assessment science and technology is required.
- Masters Degree or PhD in I/O psychology or related field
- 5-8 years experience developing, implementing, using and interpreting assessments
- Substantial experiencing working with clients to implement assessment programs, with the ability to lead projects in this area independently
- Thorough working knowledge of EEOC and other legal and regulatory issues related to using assessment for purposes of employment
- Strong skill using SPSS and Excel for data analysis, with the ability to independently develop and complete analysis plans related to validation and ROI studies
- Strong general computer literacy, PC, Windows and software application experience
- Excellent organizational and verbal and written communications skills
- Thought leader level of presentation skills, especially with regard to communicating information related to test performance and other statistical measures. Able to take the lead in sales and client presentations
- Experience and willingness to sell assessment solutions directly and partnering with the sales organization
- High level of self motivation and self discipline
- Flexible working hours
- Great health insurance
- Location flexible
Experience in assessment and talent management consulting is preferred. find.ly is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply in one click: Apply Now