Technical Support Analyst
Location: New York City, NY, or Houston, TX.
Findly has the newest and coolest On Demand Talent Management platform in the market, combined with award-winning creative, insightful employer branding strategy and leading digital and media services.
We have long-standing customer relationships with some of the biggest employers in the US, and support 2000+ enterprise customers and 20M+ end users globally.
Our combination of cutting-edge technology and experienced, client-focused approach is disrupting the field of talent acquisition, and we are looking for folks who share our passion for talent innovation to join our rapidly-expanding team.
We’re looking for a Technical Support Analyst to lend their troubleshooting expertise towards helping clients resolve complex issues. The Technical Support Analyst is a well spoken, quick learner with proven experience providing technical support to enterprise clients.
This role requires a person who loves helping others, has loads of initiative and great follow through skills. This role is ideal for someone with 2+ years experience in an enterprise support / service related position, who’s looking to grow as the team and company grow. It’s a unique and exciting opportunity to be a part of an international team in a fun, fast paced tech startup environment!
- Enterprise Client Support – Proactive and reactive phone and email technical support for enterprise Findly clients. Requires ability to troubleshoot, multitask, prioritize effectively, and escalate customer issues as necessary
- Browser and operating system troubleshooting
- Documentation – Able to document and communicate technical problems, and create / maintain internal and external support collateral.
- Software Testing – System and User Acceptance Testing
- Other Team Tasks – Assist with special projects as needed
- Effectively manage time and multi-task with large case loads
- Interact with clients, partners, and team members in a positive and resolution oriented manner
- Provide training and guidance to other team members as necessary
Qualifications & Experience
- BA/BS degree
- 2+ years experience in an enterprise client support role, utilizing ticketing system technologies
- Familiarity with support of SaaS products
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral
- Knowledge of helpdesk / ticketing and bug tracking software (ideally Zendesk, TargetProcess)
- Web troubleshooting skills a big plus (Chrome/Firefox Developer Tools, Firebug)
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Self-starter, energetic and motivated contributor
- Results driven: Meets or exceeds client SLAs and internal KPIs
- Convenient Houston or NYC location
- Competitive compensation
- Great benefits package, including a 401(k) plan
This position is located in Houston, TX or New York, NY. Only candidates with proper permits to work in the United States can be considered. Findly is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a drug-free workplace.
Apply in one click: Apply Now